[wplug-plan] Culture

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Tue Jul 18 11:11:34 EDT 2006

Regarding the registration note I just sent, I guess the commentary is not necessary, but I get the impression that PTC's only interest in me at the Summer Slam Event is what they can sell me.

I don't think this atmosphere is highly compatible with WPLUG culture.

Perhaps we should decide who our target audience is.  There are people using Linux servers in the enterprise, but I wonder if those are mostly IBM oriented people with a mindset similar to those at the Summer Slam V event.