[wplug-plan] something to consider for the future

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Tue Jul 18 10:29:10 EDT 2006

Regarding the annoucement I just forwarded regarding Summer Slam V - 2 days
from now:

I notice that this event is posted on the Business Calendar.

The linked page is here:
http://www.pghtech.org/Networks/InformationSystems/isevents.asp

This web site provide links to other users group, but I notice they didn't
list the PGHMUG site, even though they were mentioned in the email writeup -
and of course WPLUG was totally missing.  I suppose we could get WPLUG
listed next year.  Perhaps I will go to the event and try to sound out
whether there is any interest in WPLUG involvement.

Greg