[wplug-plan] Tentative schedule for the Feb 4 event

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Mon Jan 30 22:29:50 EST 2006

Bill Moran wrote:
> 11:00 AM: Vance: Basics - OS/Interfaces/languages/apps

That's fine, though I intend to hold my presentation under 20
minutes.  I'm trying to just get a few basic concepts across
and teach them what the kernel, GNU utilities, X Window System,
and desktop environment are.

> Rick & Vance volunteered to burn Knoppix CDs

I made another 50 (30 Knoppix + 10 TheOpenCD + 10 MEPIS), in
addition to the ones you had on Friday.  If you want, I can burn
even more...