[wplug-plan] campus booth space for promotions

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Mon Jan 23 17:21:08 EST 2006

Beth Lynn wrote:
> 3. Give out free Knoppix and "The Open CD"

Beth Lynn gave me 100 blank CDs.  I burned Knoppix on 25 of them,
and would like some guidance on what to do with the rest.  I think
the best choices are:

 -Knoppix 4.0.2
 -Ubuntu 5.10 live CD
 -TheOpenCD 3.1 (includes a bootable mini-Ubuntu 5.10)
 -SimplyMEPIS 3.3.1-1

Other than Knoppix, I don't have a master for any of these.  But
with enough notice I should be able to download them.

So how should I divide up the remaining 75?