[wplug-plan] Dec. 3 GUM

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Nov 29 20:03:21 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 17:45 -0700, Vance Kochenderfer wrote:
> Has there been any luck in getting someone to demo Ubuntu, SUSE,
> or some other recent release at Saturday's GUM?  I think it's
> going to be difficult for me to fill an entire hour on Mandriva.
>
> Maybe I can ask on the main wplug list for suggestions of what
> people want to see.

I can demo Ubuntu, seeing as I never shut up about it on IRC...

Then again, I'd half think folks were sick of me talking by now.  How
long of a demo were you looking for?  I can show the nice features such
as desktop, some included apps and applets, automagic upgrades, etc.
Given my time constraints this week, I probably couldn't do much more
than 10 - 15 minutes or so.

--Patrick