[wplug-plan] PR committee

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 14:53:42 EST 2005

On 12/8/05, James O'Kane <jo2y at midnightlinux.com> wrote:
> Perhaps it makes sense for each official committee to officially have
> someone on the PR committee as well? To act as a liason between
> their committee and the PR group as well as between other committees.
> Unofficial committees can unofficially have PR too. :)

We've already got some overlap between the committees. Beth and Bill
each are on at least two of them, as is Scott Kriebel. So already
we've got liasons up the wazoo.

It would be nice if some Cmte folk would volunteer to be on the PR
Cmte, to make coordination that much easier.

Who here on the -plan list is interested in PR? I am, for one.

> I leave it to the bylaw gods to decide the proper way to deal with that
> suggestion.

Good Lord, think about what you're saying! ;)

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>