[wplug-plan] PLEASE RSVP: Meeting Announcement for August 29th, 2005

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 11:53:24 EDT 2005

On 8/29/05, Bill Moran <wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:
> David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> > revision. The meeting will be held at Golden Corral, at 3591 William
> > Penn Parkway in the Monroeville area.
> > Directions here:
> > http://mail.pghfree.net/pipermail/wplug-bylaws_pghfree.net/2005-August/000831.html
> > http://tinyurl.com/8dhaa
> > http://www.goldencorral.net/location.asp?State=PA
>
> Please note that the map shown at the 3rd URL is _NOT_ correct.  I don't
> know if the address is off, or the map is just wrong - it's possible that
> there's a _second_ Golden Corral at that location as well (not unusual
> at all for Monroeville)

I'm fairly sure that that's the only Golden Corral that you'd
encounter going down William Penn Highway off of 376E. The map is
probably off, and checking the address on Google Maps, that's off,
too. But I wouldn't doubt the address.

> The Golden Corral that we're meeting at is at the intersection of Duff
> Road and William Penn Highway.  I will be stopping there around noon to
> see if I can reserve a private room.

That's great, Bill. Let us know if we can get it.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>