[wplug-plan] PLEASE RSVP: Meeting Announcement for August 29th, 2005

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Mon Aug 29 09:23:23 EDT 2005

David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com> wrote:

> MONDAY MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT - PLEASE RESPOND
>
> The members of the WPLUG Bylaws Committee will conduct a meeting on
> Monday, August 29th, 2005 at 6:30 PM, to continue work on the bylaws
> revision. The meeting will be held at Golden Corral, at 3591 William
> Penn Parkway in the Monroeville area.
> Directions here:
> http://mail.pghfree.net/pipermail/wplug-bylaws_pghfree.net/2005-August/000831.html
> http://tinyurl.com/8dhaa
> http://www.goldencorral.net/location.asp?State=PA

Please note that the map shown at the 3rd URL is _NOT_ correct.  I don't
know if the address is off, or the map is just wrong - it's possible that
there's a _second_ Golden Corral at that location as well (not unusual
at all for Monroeville)

The Golden Corral that we're meeting at is at the intersection of Duff
Road and William Penn Highway.  I will be stopping there around noon to
see if I can reserve a private room.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies