[wplug-plan] job postings - do they have a place on wplug lists

Michael Semcheski lists at immuneit.com
Fri Apr 29 18:52:51 EDT 2005

John Harrold wrote:
> Sometime in April Michael Semcheski assaulted the keyboard and produced:

> | I would say yes to all of these questions.
>
> I would think the first two questions would be mutually exclusive. In other
> words, it would be pointless to have a separate job list if we allowed
> postings of jobs on the wplug list..

Yes, I think thats true.  However...

Its Friday, and I'm feeling like a Libertarian.  If there was a seperate
job list, then I do not think we would have so many job postings to the
general list that it would be bad.

With a job-list, the problem will take care of itself, without any need
for administrative solutions.

Mike