[wplug-plan] job postings - do they have a place on wplug lists

Zachary Uram netrek at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 07:22:37 EDT 2005

On 4/29/05, Michael Semcheski <lists at immuneit.com> wrote:
> Its Friday, and I'm feeling like a Libertarian.  If there was a seperate
> job list, then I do not think we would have so many job postings to the
> general list that it would be bad.
>
> With a job-list, the problem will take care of itself, without any need
> for administrative solutions.

I feel if we did this we would receive fewer job postsings. Knowing
human nature I don't see people going through bother of subscribing to
seperate jobs lists just so they can post an announcement. Is it
possible to sort the incoming mail to a seperate address if it
contains the word "job" in the message Subject?

Zach

<><
http://yoda.t35.com