[wplug-plan] future planning

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Fri Apr 29 16:25:35 EDT 2005

Hello,

With the picnic scheduled for August 7th, I was wondering when would be
the best time to have the GUM. August 13? August 20?
I'm leaning more to August 20.

      August 2005
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
     1  2  3  4  5  6
  7  8  9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

When do we want to meet in September? Let's remember that Labor Day is the
5th. Perhaps the 10th and the 17th would be best.

    September 2005
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
              1  2  3
  4  5  6  7  8  9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30

What about October? Rumor has it that the Ohio LinuxFest 2005 could be on
October 1st. Shall we meet on the 8th and the 15th?

     October 2005
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
                    1
  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
  9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

Next, November. The 5th and the 12th would be ok.

     November 2005
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
        1  2  3  4  5
  6  7  8  9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30

To end the year, December. I plan to be out of town on December 10.
The 3rd and the 17th might be our best bets.

     December 2005
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
              1  2  3
  4  5  6  7  8  9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Please respond if with any input on August-December scheduling. I'll
give it a couple days before I put in a room reservation request. Of
course all dates are subject to change because we are still in the
planning stage.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn