[wplug-plan] Various things regarding FreeBSD and wplug

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at wplug.org
Wed Nov 5 00:24:39 EST 2003

A new email list has been created -- wplug-bsd. To subscribe please go
to this link:

The link will be added to this page shortly: http://wplug.org/lists/

Please let me know if there are any problems with the list. Everything
seems to be in the proper order so far.. but there are currently 0
members, so it's really hard to tell.

-j

--
Jeremy Dinsel <jeremy at wplug.org>