[wplug-plan] Ohio InterLUG Meeting (fwd)

Alex thenamedtao at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 09:46:14 EDT 2003

It might be interesting to see if there are other
"Ohio  Valley" LUG's out there...to encompass the
Allegheny, Monongahela and upper Ohio areas (South to
Wheeling [where I work], North to ???, Southeast to
Morgantown...).  I don't know of any other LUG's in
the area, but I remember there was interest at one
time from CUP.   ;-)

..Alex.