[wplug-plan] Ohio InterLUG Meeting (fwd)

bethlynn at wplug.org bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Jun 24 16:23:03 EDT 2003

Hello,

I am very interested in going for the interesting program being
promised and to network with other lugs.

It appears to be a 3-3.5 hour drive from Pittsburgh. There appears
to be a motel 6 in the vicinity of OSU but it depends if anyone
wants to stay for "before and after parties"

Who else wants to go? Can we say, field trip!

Thanks,
Beth Lynn