[wplug-plan] tshirts again.

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Tue Jun 17 13:36:21 EDT 2003

On Tue, 17 Jun 2003 bethlynn at wplug.org wrote:
> Does this site do stationary or just apparel? It would be nice to
> have some wplug business cards.

I don't remember off hand, but Jennifer made a good suggestion, that I'm
going to look into.

> Is the quote of $6-$9 a shirt for any adult size Small - XXXL ?

I think I picked a selection of Medium to XXL, Normally tshirts come in
bundles of 24, but they didn't seem to care, they only looked at the total
shirt count, plus a little more per shirt for the larger sizes.

> Would it be a good idea to do a pre-order price of $10 with a price
> of $12 to buy a shirt in stock?

To encourage pre-orders? porribly.

> It would be nice to have t-shirts for the picnic. Make sure to cloth
> your entire family in wplug attire!

That is my hope. How are the plans for the picnic going? I'm pondering
inviting pgh-pm because July is a social meeting month for them.
I can focus on tshirts, and just let you know when to give me money.
I'm currently waiting to hear back from a friend who was working with the
logo to reduce the colors to 2 or 3 while still keeping it clean. I'll
check with her progress. And I'll contact that other place.

-james