[wplug-plan] tshirts again.

Jennifer Landefeld jennsbl at jennsbl.com
Tue Jun 17 10:43:02 EDT 2003

Hi,

A local place to try would be Conboy Specialty Company. E-mail:
conboyspec at aol.com Web Address: http://www.conboyspecialty.com

CMU (and CS in particular) use them for a lot of things, including
T-Shirts with custom imprint. I know their quality is good and with a
local company you have more safeguards if something happens to the
order. Online is great for many things but sometimes custom
order/imprint stuff is a little chancy with an unknown (as well as a
pain if you have to pack everything up, ship it back and wait for
replacements).

They have a fairly wide range of price/quality in t-shirts available
and we potentially could order various sizes so people who don't want
the XXL or XXXL "one size fits all" scenario could be accommodated.
They also do business cards, pens, mugs, etc. So we could potentially
do other items that folks might be interested in purchasing (as well as
having a few items for raffles at install fests in addition to any
O'Reily or other giveaways).

Cheers,
Jenn