[wplug-plan] meetings

Brian Sammon brians+ at cs.cmu.edu
Sat Jun 14 10:43:52 EDT 2003

So... this is the third time that CMU has had some major campus road closed
down and we didn't know about it in advance.
After the first two times, I wanted to talk to Jim Skees or the Facilities
Management people at CMU and ask them if there was any way to find out about
this kind of stuff in advance.  Both times I forgot to.

This time, I'm going to be out of town on Monday and Tuesday.  If any of the
other CMU-affiliated WPLUG members could find time to talk to someone about
this, it would be a great help.  If not, I'll try to remember to do it on
Wednesday.

If there's no way of knowing about this stuff in advance, it makes the current
location a lot less viable as a good meeting place.