[wplug-plan] meetings

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Mon Jun 16 09:25:33 EDT 2003

I would be more than happy to look into reserving rooms on the Pitt campus
in case events like this past weekend happens and it restricts people from
parking or even coming onto CMU's campus.  One possibility could be to
reserve a room in the CL (which has wireless) and I can even get one Pitt
account call "wplug" so people can use that account to authenticate on
login to Pitt's wireless and every meeting that account would have a new
password and only the people at the meeting can access that account.  Just
a thought!!!

-Henry

--On Saturday, June 14, 2003 10:43 AM -0400 Brian Sammon
<brians+ at cs.cmu.edu> wrote:r