[wplug-plan] FOSE

Tim Bogart bogiebogart at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 2 07:20:11 EST 2003

Dear Regional Lug Representatives,

My name is Tim Bogart and I am the Marketing Director for Tux.org, the
umbrella organization that sponsors links to many of your Linux User Groups.

The reason I am writing you is to ask you to extend my invitation to
your various organizations to participate in the largest tech exposition
on the eastern seaboard each year, FOSE.  FOSE is a tech expo that is
held in Washington DC each year and focuses attention on the Federal IT
sector.  And this year, it is the first event being held in the newly
constructed convention center in beautiful Washington DC.

The good folks who run the show have seen fit to donate booth space to
us each of the last four years.  This will be our fourth year exhibiting
at the show and we would like to invite you to attend.  If you wish to
volunteer to help out with the booth, so much the better.

I would ask you to please post this invitation to your respective
mailing lists so that your membership recieves the invitation.

Information about FOSE can be found on the link provided at
http://www.tux.org/novalug or at http://www.fose.com/ .  You may also
email me and I will try to answer as many of your questions as I can.

Thank You,

Tim Bogart
Marketing Director, Tux.org