[wplug-plan] more random GUMmage

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Sat Feb 1 17:14:13 EST 2003

Oh, another thing I was pondering coming home from the GUM today.  We
should invite some of the regulars to speak.  Like I know that
RedToade knows a lot about Samba and can give us a guided tour.  I'd
also be interested in hearing things like what Jim LaSalle does with
Linux and his school.  A general 'show and tell', like "this is what I
do with Linux" would be neat.  Someone might think their use of Linux
is boring and commonplace, but to someone else it might be a bit of
inspiration.  It would also help let folks know the skills of others
in the group.

++Mark Dalrymple, markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "If that job was left to me, it would only be a matter of time before
   my daughter was dirty at the same time as the dishwasher was empty,
   and I would get a great idea for how to save a little time."
   -- Jeff Vogel