[wplug-plan] Programming suggestions

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Mon Dec 8 12:01:36 EST 2003

> I like this idea a LOT.  Is there any way to make that
> projector system run off a DVD player?

Yes it is possible in Newell Simon 1507. Just as long as someone
brings a laptop with a DVD player we can use the projector. We might
need to take an intermission just so that the projector doesn't overheat
and shut off.

WPLUG hasn't done movies in eons due to licensing issues and
questions regarding how appropriate is the content for our
educational, family oriented environment.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn