[wplug-plan] Re: [wplug] Could someone help me???

John Harrold jmh17 at pitt.edu
Fri Aug 22 07:31:45 EDT 2003

Sometime in August Melissa Shurillam assaulted the keyboard and produced:

| Good Afternoon,
|
| My name is Melissa Shurilla and I am an Executive Recruiter with Brackin and
| Sayers Associates here in Pittsburgh, PA.  I have a new company coming to
| town who is in need of hiring a Technical Lead and a Director of Software
| Engineering - both positions require experience with OPEN SOURCE.  I am
| wondering if you have a job board or, if I can send you the position
| descriptions, you may be able to forward them to user group members.  If you
| have any other suggestions on how I can find candidates with experience in
| Open Source, please do not hesitate to advise.  If you have any questions,
| please call me at 412.367.4644.
|
| Thank you for your help.

i wasn't sure where to bring this discussion, but would it be ok to have
this lady post her job descriptions to the list? if one of you illuminati
have already contacted her, then please disregard this.

                                               | /"\
 john harrold                                  | \ / ASCII ribbon campaign
      jmh at member.fsf.org                    |  X  against HTML mail
           the most useful idiot               | / \
 What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless,
 whether the mad destruction is brought under the name of totalitarianism or
 the holy name of liberty and democracy?
 --Gandhi
gpg --keyserver keys.indymedia.org --recv-key F65A739E