[wplug-plan] Icculus GUM presentation?

redtoade redtoade at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 09:01:32 EDT 2003

Any idea when you'd like to have him come in?  I'd
prefer if it was during the school year and not in
conflict with Christmas Break and such.

A decent turn out would be appreciated if he's going
to come all the way up here... so as much advance
notice and public announcements (ie. marketing) as we
can get please.