[wplug-plan] Upcoming Seminar featuring Jon Hall (fwd)

William Powell billpwl1 at attbi.com
Mon Apr 28 00:14:39 EDT 2003

Jeremy,
Since You didn't get any other response, and you never posted any notice
to the general list, I thought I would ask directly.

I would very much like to go to this seminar.  I can write a review for
the list or give a brief talk about the topics discussed at the next
user meeting if would be acceptable.

Do you think that would be a problem?  I just don't want to overstep any
bounds here.

Thanks.

Bill

Linux:  It's the way to go!