[wplug-plan] Upcoming Seminar featuring Jon Hall (fwd)

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at gunix.net
Fri Apr 25 22:36:51 EDT 2003

Susan's response is below.

>From Susan.Morgan at avnet.com Fri Apr 25 19:36:14 2003
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 08:50:31 -0700
From: "Morgan, Susan" <Susan.Morgan at avnet.com>
To: 'Jeremy Dinsel' <jeremy at gunix.net>
Subject: RE: Upcoming Seminar featuring Jon Hall

There is no admission fee--the breakfast and seminar are free.  We can still
accommodate 15-20 guests in addition to those already registered.

Can you give me a sense of the size of the user group in Western PA?   As
nice as it is to have a great response, turning people away is the last
thing we want to do. If the group is so large that our chance of having to
do that is significant, we may want to reconsider pushing the message.  Any
advice in that regard?

Thank you, Jeremy.

Susan

Susan Morgan
Marketing Manager
Avnet Enterprise Solutions
Phone:	480-794-6765;  Fax:  480-794-5507
www.es.avnet.com