[wplug-plan] Re: [wplug-plan]presentations

jsbillings at mac.com jsbillings at mac.com
Thu Oct 3 14:42:23 EDT 2002

I just spoke to Deeann on irc, and she and chris are bailing for
saturday.  She's cancelled a couple times, last minute.  I think we
should just give up on ever getting this talk, she doesn't really seem
that interested in giving the talk.

Anyone willing to set in quick with a presentation?

Jonathan S Billings <jsbillings at mac.com>