[wplug-plan] Re: [wplug-plan]presentations

Rick Smith rick at rbsmith.com
Fri Oct 4 09:13:05 EDT 2002

> Anyone willing to set in quick with a presentation?

I can give a small presentation and lead a discussion about
collaboration and Linux.  For the last 5 years I've worked
in a distributed setting, and have had some successes, and
still have more to learn on how to better collaborate with
people 1,000 miles away.

While not tool tutorials, the tools discusses are wiki, vnc,
IRC, talkd, virtual whiteboard, internet phone in the frame
work of collaboration research which talks about same time
/ different time and same space / different space.

Let me know if this is good for now, or something to later.
As well as comments about what to include and exclude from
such a talk.