[wplug-plan] More Wehrli Fun

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at wplug.org
Thu Mar 14 01:33:32 EST 2002

If it's a free copy of a book that you are after, please contact our ORA rep
and ask to receive a review copy (then write a review and we'll post it on the
web page). If you can't get the book from them, I will personally purchase
one book for the WPLUG library.

As for dealing with a caustic "fuck-wipe" ... I have some serious doubts that
we should invite a person with such an explicit personality trait. Perhaps he
has some papers online that someone can review and present by channelling him
(and not his bad side).

I would hate to have any of our members feel personally insulted, especially
the ones who aren't as anti-social, computer geekish, like me who might be
insulted by someone's snide bootloader comments. We all know that we have
members who are either new to linux or suffer from less computer addiction than
others. These people are just as essential to wplug as the ones who fit into
the other end of the spectrum--or the middle ground.

-j
--
- Jeremy Dinsel
- somewhere in the monkey house && wplug cofounder