[wplug-plan] WPLUG Merchandise

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Mon Jun 24 15:34:46 EDT 2002

> If we were
> to go to someone local and get shirts printed, they would probably be of
> better quality, and we could sell them for $10 and make a bigger profit.

yeah.  I had single-color screened T-shirts made by some folks in
Vandergrift for about $7.50 a shirt (including a Jerzees shirt, not
quite as beefy as the BeefyT's, but still not bad), and the results are
pretty nice.  I'll try to remember to wear it to the next GUM so folks
can check it out.

Plus somewhere local we might have more choice over shirt colors.  I
know that I'd get a black or a dark blue shirt or two, but would pass
on a white one.

++Mark Dalrymple, markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "Start an S Corporation and get QuickBooks Pro are your first
   two steps.  And uniforms.  Have someone who's worked on B5 design some
   uniforms.  With prosthetics.  That will 'set you apart' in the
   marketspace."
     -- Shawn, on Consulting