[wplug-plan] Re: [wplug] new guideline for videos at gums and installfests

Evan DiBiase edibiase at mac.com
Tue Nov 13 18:24:02 EST 2001

Perhaps Beth's statement could have been better phrased as, "For future
GUMs and Install-Fests at CMU for rooms that I have registered..." Quite
frankly, though, unless we want to go about changing our location and/or
registrant of rooms, what she said is just a shorter version of my more
specific expansion.

In other words, Beth Lynn's room, Beth Lynn's rules regarding said room.

-Evan