[wplug-plan] Draft announcement

Michael P. O'Connor mpoas at linuxmail.org
Sat Mar 31 23:59:47 EST 2001

Another comment, we should better publicize these
announcements.  I have a friend that has much
difficulty moving about, and is confined to a wheel
chair, the month that we moved the meeting room he
came to the meeting, but never heard of the room
change, when I saw him in class the following Tuesday
he was not to happy about it.  just a note of the room
change we did, no I am not against the new room in
fact I really like, I like more than the last, and one
last thing who will all bring hubs, I will bring a 5
port hub and 4 cables.