[wplug-plan] Draft announcement

Brian Sammon bsammon at yifan.net
Sat Mar 31 08:53:04 EST 2001

Okay, here's a draft announcement.  I'll start posting this on Monday if I
don't hear any complaints.

--------

There is going to be a WPLUG General User Meeting (GUM) on April 7 from 10AM
to 2PM at Carnegie Mellon in Newell-Simon Hall in room 1507.  Directions can
be found at http://www.wplug.org/meetings/

Since (barring any last-minute changes) we don't have any presentations
scheduled, we encourage everyone who is coming to bring some good conversation
topics.  If you've discovered any cool stuff recently that you've installed
on/in your computer, bring it to the meeting and show it off.  If you've
discovered any intriguing or annoying problems on/in your computer, bring it
to the meeting and maybe someone can help.