[wplug-plan] tommorrow's meeting, lots to be done, help please

Beth Lynn bluekanary at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 14:28:42 EDT 2001

Hello,

There is lots to be done for tommorrow's install fest.

Here's a few suggestions...

#1 Send another note to the announce list saying that
we are in Wean 4623 not Newell-Simon, some folks were
confused on the channel.
Also in the same email we should list the possible
doors in order of preference.
* 4th floor door nearest the room, was open last week
* 4th floor ramp, close to the room
* 1st floor, only door into wean that has campus phone
* 5th floor, main entrance of the building, those who
have been on cmu campus before may be familuar.
* 1st floor ramp, I don't think we can even open this
door.

#2 post signs at each door above, with some sort of
identifiying name for the door (Last week people
would call and would not be able to describe where
they were)

#3 post signs at Newell Simon, just incase people
don't
read and go to Newell Simon anyhow

#4 post general signs in Wean

#5 somebody's going to have to make all of these
signs. and there's got to be a couple people hanging
these signs because it takes awhile

#6 we need a team of people to help open doors and
lead people into the room. (last week the team was
myself, Brian, zman, and billings)

#7 Brian -- if you think that wireless doorbell you
have would work, bring it.

#8 somebody's got to get people to shell out cash
for pizza

If you can help out with any of this stuff, please
let me know by emailing me personally.
bluekanary at yahoo.com

Some of these tasks require that you are on campus
early (around 9:30am), please keep that in mind.

thanks alot...

Beth Lynn