[wplug-plan] recycling...was...Re: wplug-plan digest, Vol 1 #125 - 5 msgs

Matthew Hughes mhues at excite.com
Thu Jul 12 19:42:03 EDT 2001

original below for reference, yeah I'm top posting, but the other messge was
detailed. Anyhow the last part was the thing I wanted to get at. What if we
did have a WPLUG volunenteer day? I am not real good with the 386 hardware
but I figure trading some work for some knowledge about how they used to put
these things together is going to pay off. Maybe not for me but <insert name
here> could do it and get a tech job instead of working at kennywood in the
summer between college semesters.(paper experience really helps) Although at
this point in time I would be interested. Some of those throw aways are
better than the ones I have @home.