[wplug-plan] Invalid Logo?

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Fri Jan 19 18:06:45 EST 2001

> To my knowledge he created a webpage for wplug in notepad or
> something and the group didn't want to use it because it was created
> in windows.

That sounds pretty lame.  Ht least he was studly enough to write HTML
by hand.  Now, if he used FrontPage, there are good technical reasons
for rejection beyond which OS used to run the tool.

++Mark Dalrymple, markd at badgertronics.com
  "This is the perversity of software.  It is _always_ more complex than
   you anticipate, even when you know this and compensate for it"
    -- Robert Martin