[wplug-plan] 5ESS (fwd)

Zach Paine zpaine at mac.com
Wed Dec 26 15:23:42 EST 2001

On Wednesday, December 26, 2001, at 02:02 PM, James O'Kane wrote:

> I'm guessing that we are interested in having him talk. Currently, it
> seems we have this guy, Beth who wants to talk about the LISA
> conference,
> and I think that people will want to talk about clustering stuff. We
> could
> probably do all three at this meeting, or we could just pick one or two
> and save the others for later.
> Does anyone have an opinion?
>
> -james

I think it depends on time.  Beth, how long would you like to talk for?
I think we should definitely set aside some time towards the end for
talking about the cluster, because a lot of people seem interested in
that.  Probably 30 to 60 minutes.  For those that aren't interested in
the clustering stuff, they can use the time towards the end to just
chat.  I'll email James Diskin and ask how long he would like to talk
for and report back here.

--
Zach Paine
My public key can be found at http://www.wplug.org/~zman