[wplug-members] The June GUM and Ask WPLUG Day

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Sat May 27 17:09:19 EDT 2006

Our next General Users Meeting is on Saturday, June 10th, starting at
10:00am. We will be meeting in Newell Simon Hall, room 3002.

We'll be having a presentation that we're calling "Ask WPLUG." We're
going to need your help on this one. If you've got any question you'd
like to ask about Linux, any question at all-- easy, hard, simple,
complex, what-have-you-- then submit it to the main mailing list by
midnight, June 4th, and our panel of experts (we got 4 right now, but
we could use more!) will give us a solid detailed answer. Details will
be coming soon, so watch your email box!

The business meeting is slated to cover officer, board, and committee
reports. There's no unfinished business to cover. But if there is any
new business that you'd like to bring before the group, or if there's
anything you want to make Your WPLUG Board do that would be good for
us, then this is the time to do it.

The meeting will start at 10am, but we won't take up business until
10:30am. At 11am, we'll start the Ask WPLUG thing.

See you soon!

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>