[wplug-market] new to the group and things for sale

judi galardi judigalardi at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 15 17:02:51 EDT 2006

Hi I am a wplug member, but this is my first posting on market.

  I have a large computer desk/workstation. (45" wide by 24" deep)  It has two shelves for speakers 18 x 14, 1 long shelf for monitor (45" by 12"), desk top (45X24)  13x45 keyboard (moveable) shelf and a lower shelf for printers, paper etc. Asking pric: $45.00.  Blonde finish w/ silver metal sides. You'll have to take it apart to get it out of this apartment.

  A new (8 months old) portable dishwasher: Bought at: $399,00.Selling price: $330.00. I have a 3-year warrantly.  I want $15.00 for the warranty.  For $25.00 the company will transfer the warranty.  The dishwasher is black, buy can be switched to white panels.

  Finally, a white (8-9 month old) portable microwave,  Bought at $63.00; selling for $45.00.  It is 1100 volts, the table  rotates, but does not rotate in reverse.

  We will be moving so I need to sell this stuff quickly (hopefully in a week or so).  Email w/ questions or to take this stuff.

  Judi

I am the author of Return to Thrae, a sci-fi, fantasy novel for readers 8 and up, and PSYCHO Poetry and Shadows in Time, a poetry collections of two chapbooks in one cover for older teens and adults.
Please contact me for book signings, readings and/or discussions. Visit my book sites at www.authorhouse.com. Enter my name or book title for more information.
Thank you.