[wplug-internet] New header_checks rule in Postfix

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Mon May 29 20:24:21 EDT 2017

We keep getting e-mail asking us to "update" our web site (actually a
mailing list post from over a decade ago at
<http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug-erie/2006-June/000312.html>) to
reference a new solar energy domain name.

It smells like spam to me; even if not, the person sending it is deeply
confused, so I have added a new Postfix header_checks rule to reject all
e-mail coming from the source of these messages.

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger