[wplug-erie] Pass it on

Bruiex A-right a-bruiexjr at lycos.com
Thu Jun 1 06:44:53 EDT 2006

http://www.renewableenergyaccess.com/rea/jobs/view?id=44155

 Web Application Developer

Assist with the creation and mantenance of vairious IT tools relating to: - Clean Energy Project Evaluation (automated worksheets and forms) - Clean Energy Project Financing (automated worksheets) - Clean Energy Education (eLearning, Multimedia Video Productions on Clean Energy Project Analsyis) Interested candidates should fill out the form below and email it back along with resume to jobs at gpeks.com making specific reference to this position.
Location: Any location with reliable fast internet.
Compensation: To be discussed, based on skills.
Education Required: Post Secondary Informatics Degree or Equivalent
Experience Required: Five years or more
Expert level required in:

OS: Linux

DB: MySQL

Prog: PHP, ASP & ASP.NET , VB6, VBA, Dreamweaver

Graphics:  Fireworks, CorelDraw or Adobe Equivalent

Multimedia: Flash,  Video Editing Software

Other: MS Office (VBA automation), OpenOffice, eCommerce, Web development usability

 Candidates who do not have all the skills may still apply, but rate will be based on combined level of expertise in areas above.

Need good communication and project management skills. Advanced knowledge and understanding of clean/renewable energy projects would be an strong asset.

In order to be considered for contracts with us, applicatnts need to complete and email us back (jobs at gpeks.com) the form accessible here
http://www.gpeks.com/jobs/IT05_ApplicationForm.html

"I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait 'til oil and coal run out before we tackle that. I wish I had a few more years left." -- Thomas Edison