[wplug-internet] Changed DocumentRoot for https://www.wplug.org

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Wed Sep 2 04:43:48 EDT 2015

Pat Barron wrote:
> I backed out this change until we can fix the config to do this properly.

Probably the rewrite rules need to be updated; a bunch of them use
http://%{SERVER_NAME} which may be redirecting HTTPS requests to HTTP.
Actually, looking at the docs it may be possible to simply replace
http://%{SERVER_NAME}/foo with simply /foo but it's too late at night
for me to make changes and expect them to be right.  :)  See
<http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_rewrite.html> for details.

I'm not quite sure how the moving parts for a VirtualHost come together
on CentOS; they set up their configs quite a bit differently from
Debian/Ubuntu.

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger