[wplug-internet] Changed DocumentRoot for https://www.wplug.org

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Tue Sep 1 11:51:18 EDT 2015

OK, there's apparently more to it than just this ... changing this did
set the landing page for the HTTPS version of the site to the right
thing - but it broke the page styling again.  I think when I initially
did it, I still had old copies of the stylesheets cached that were being
used, so it looked normal at the time.  But when I put the new SSL
certificate into place, it all broke again.

I backed out this change until we can fix the config to do this properly.

--Pat.