[wplug-internet] I'm sorry to report that I've fixed this monkeybot bug. ; -)

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Mon Jun 30 16:17:01 EDT 2014

I've fixed the problem in monkeybot that caused it to crash whenever it
would try to process an "excuse" or "insult" command.  In addition, I've
also pointed it towards a new "excuse" server, so that it really can
fetch an excuse if you ask for one (as the old excuse server is long
gone).  Unfortunately, the "insult" server insult.princeton.edu:6666 is
also long gone, and I've not been able to locate a replacement server -
so trying to get monkeybot to insult someone will just produce an error
message telling you that it couldn't generate an insult for you....

--Pat.