[wplug-internet] please remove my moderator access and wplug-internet committee status

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynneicher at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 22:23:56 EDT 2009

Regarding lists,
I have come to full acceptance that I can't moderate any of the wplug
lists anymore.  Truth be told, I haven't deleted a spam in a good many
months.  Everyone else is doing a swell job. My offline/online habits
are not acceptable for the task than needs to be done.

Years ago Micheal proposed a workload share where a moderator would
claim a day and go from there. I thought this was a good idea but I
never could herd the cats to make it happen. That idea might be worth
another go. I leave that idea to the people who remain.

Regarding this committee,
Back in the day when penguin was sponsored by my employer at the time,
it made sense for me to be on this committee.  It has been years since
that was the case.  You folks did an incredible job doing the
migration. I've seen the thread about backups. I'm sure you folks will
pick the right direction.

Don't forget to remind the rest of the community that this committee
exists, who is in change, and what needs to get done.  Setting up a
wikipage for projects seems to be the way to go.

Even though the Wilkins School networking project isn't part of this
committee, I'd be amiss if I did not give huge kudos to the people who
are doing the work there.  Dave and the rest of that team is focused
on doing things right.

As for me...
I will continue to be a proud member of wplug and I am confident that
you can find fresher more enthusiastic volunteers to moderate/admin
these lists and do other Internet committee functions. My interests
are currently in event planning for WPLUG.  I also would like to be
available for the investigation committee.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Beth Lynn Eicher