[wplug-internet] please remove my moderator access and wplug-internet committee status

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 00:35:23 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 10:23 PM, Beth Lynn
Eicher<bethlynneicher at gmail.com> wrote:
> Regarding lists,
> I have come to full acceptance that I can't moderate any of the wplug
> lists anymore.  Truth be told, I haven't deleted a spam in a good many
> months.  Everyone else is doing a swell job. My offline/online habits
> are not acceptable for the task than needs to be done.

Beth Lynn,

I removed you as an owner of:
wplug-internet
wplug-erie
wplug

I made myself the owner of wplug-internet, co-owner of wplug-erie.
wplug already had two other owners, so now its just Duncan and Dave
Ostroske.

In accordance with Dave's earlier email, I also made him co-owner
(with jo2y) of wplug-market.

Mike