[wplug-internet] More Hosting Information

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Wed Jun 20 14:10:09 EDT 2007

> 3) Especially if we do go with a virtual host, we need to come up with
> a maintenance schedule.  I.e., people to periodically and dependably
> install updates, patch software, read logs.

Historically, this has been hard.  Folks move, their jobs get uber-
busy, or they fade away and lose interest.  I'd be in favor of the
pair thing - that way all we have to do is maintain the mailing lists,
whatever scripty and databaesy stuff, and not the whole stack top to
bottom.

I'm sure some wag would say "ha ha linux group website on freebsd",
but those people are idiots and should be ignored anyway :-)

Cheers,
++md