[RE][wplug-erie] [Reminder] ErieLUG @ Sat Jan 19 12pm - 4pm ()

Just Bill justbill at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 20:37:44 EST 2008

Bruce,  this was the original invite sent 12/20/07 for the Jan 19th meeting.

fromMike Rice <john.m.rice at gmail.com>reply-toMike Rice <
john.m.rice at gmail.com>,
wplug-erie at wplug.org,
towplug-erie at wplug.org,
dateDec 20, 2007 10:34 AMsubject[wplug-erie] [Invitation] ErieLUG @ Sat Jan
19 12pm - 4pm ()mailing listwplug-erie.wplug.org Filter messages from this
mailing listmailed-bywplug.org
You seem to be the only one not getting these.  You can also check
Erielug.org for info last time I checked too.   A  reminder is also sent.  I
would siay it is a client side issue meaning you aren't doing something.  If
the rest of us are getting them, I would question what you can do to get
them as opposed to blaming John because your not getting them.

Also to answer the question of how many people showed up, I hope none
because the meeting was canceled due to weather and is rescheduled for
1/26/08.