[wplug-erie] WPLUG ErieLUG Revival Committee IRC meeting

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sun Feb 10 22:41:22 EST 2008

Hello listmembers-

You may or may not be aware that WPLUG has established a committee
with the purpose of doing whatever to help ErieLUG get (and stay)
running strong.  The members are:
  Vance Kochenderfer
  Beth Lynn Eicher
  Chris Teodorski
  David Kraus
  David Ostroske

It has not really been active, so I'd like to hold an IRC meeting
to get things going, the first item of business being to elect a
committee chair.  Then hopefully we can get ourselves better
organized and see what assistance we might be able to lend to
ErieLUG.

I'd like to pick Sunday, February 17 as the date.  We can discuss
the exact time, but 2:00 PM seems like a good choice since some
people have commitments earlier in the day.  I assume that #wplug
on Freenode is OK?

It also seems wise to open this up to guests, since none of us live
in Erie, and don't have a close eye on what's going on up there.  :)
So it would be nice to have ErieLUG people who can clue us in on
recent activities and needs.

Thanks!