[wplug-erie] Updates and Happy New Year!

John M Rice john.m.rice at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 16:09:44 EST 2008

(posted on the website and relayed here in the mailing list)

Well first I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!, thanks to Ubuntu
for that sweet picture I have edited to suit my needs, hope they don't get
pissed that I used it, if so, then I'll be glad to take it down.

Next, I would like to mention that we have a set schedule for meetings now.
Meeting will be held on the first Saturday of every month from 12-4P.M.
unless otherwise posted. As always, you can keep up to day by subscribing to
our Google Calender, and I have also set up two reminder notices, one for
one week, and one for two days in advance.

Now that we have a set schedule, a set location, and a set time for all of
our meetings, we need topics! So please if there is anything anyone would
like to speak (or hear) a talk about then send us some ideas. Otherwise it
will be a very boring meeting ^_~

You can reach James and I on IRC (click the IRC link on the website for more
info) or through our email link under the Contact  Section on the Site.

--
~{ Who is Grace? | http://whoisgrace.com/ }~