[wplug-erie] Repository storage (CVS, Subversion)

Grey grey at net.arrivetech.com
Tue Jun 7 13:00:10 EDT 2005

On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 12:41:04PM -0400, Chris Teodorski wrote:
> Grey,
>
> You just missed a great talk at WPLUG in Pittsburgh on Subversion given
> by Mark Dalrymple -- I've attached the link to his notes, slides, and a
> subversion book.
>
> http://www.wplug.org/meetings/one-meeting?wp_meeting_id=3180
>
> It might be worthwhile to post to the WPLUG list about this as well --
>
> Chris

Chris,

Wonderful. Thanks Chris. I've already had a quick scan of the book, and
actually used subversion client system to get the latest Kismet code,
but its on the running of the server side that I'm curious about.

The slides were interesting, and show that it's not all that different
with the main commands in CVS. The plus points are interesting and I
esp. liked the "Placing Blame" part in seeing annotations.

I was considering posting to the WPLUG, but I'll be honest, I'm trying
to see what life there is on the Erie list, and sitting waiting for
posts doesn't feel like the correct solution... So this was a question
I've been pondering, and thought it a good way to start some traffic.

-Grey